Knox County Board of Realtors
New Realtor Member Processing Procedure:
1. After applicant fills out the Realtor Application and MLS Data Application email the application back to Jeri or, if I'm out of the office to the current board president for them to email to the other 6 board members for e-vote; please email Jeri on all emails. Email the MLS Data Application to Jeri only (or to the board president if I'm out of the office) for activation purposes.
2. If applicant is a secondary member (that will be using our board as their secondary and will be paying their OAR & NAR dues through another board) he/she must have a letter from their primary board stating they are in good standing and all dues have been paid. Email the application to Jeri or, if I'm out of the office to the current board president for them to email to the other 6 board members for e-vote; please email Jeri on all emails.
3. If they have a branch office, obtain a copy of their certificate that the Division of Real Estate gives upon approval of a branch office. Email this to Jeri or to the board president.
4. After approval from board, either myself or the board president can than activate them into the MLS system. The applicant cannot advertise anywhere that they are a part of our board until they are approved by the board of directors and have paid their dues.
5. After they have paid their dues (submitted to the Jeri/board office or, to current board president) only then will they be activated in MLS system. All dues are pro-rated monthly and can be found by clicking the "dues" link but are also on the board website under "Members Applications."