Welcome to Knox County Board of REALTORS®, your source for real estate professionals in the Mt. Vernon and the surrounding area.
Meetings, News & Events:
We've moved. Our new address is:
444 Columbus Rd. Suite H
Mt. Vernon, OH 43050
- Ohio Realtors will sometime in 2020 provide a statewide purchase contract that anyone can use. Right now they are creating a task force for this.
- Ohio Realtors raised their dues by $25. 2020 dues will be $725.00.
- The board added a new form to Zipforms: “Sellers Response to Buyers Request to Remedy” which was approved by the board and our attorney. The board made a few minor updates to the Listing Contract: removed “List” by signature and changed the signature to Seller(s) and added a date space.
- Our MLS provider will increase the amounts of pictures from 25 to 60.
- Via Ohio Realtors: Home inspector licensing has been delayed until 2020.
- NAR provides to all boards that are members of NAR and are in compliance: Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions and Directors & Officers) Insurance, Employment Practices, Cyber, limited patent coverage, and Crime under its insurance program all at no cost.
- Civil Rights November 12, 2019 9:30-12:45 free for primary Realtors. $30 for non-members or secondary Realtors.
- December 5, 2019 our board attorney’s, Korey Kidwell & Cindy Cunningham will attend the Ohio Realtors Roundtable for Board Attorneys.
- December 5, 2019 is the date for our Christmas party. This year we are having it at the Glenn Gallagher Centre. Invitations to go out the week of October 28.
Meetings: Board of Directors meeting November 14, 2019; board office @ 9:30am
Continuing Education Classes Free to members or $10.00 per hour for non-members:
November 12, 2019 9:30-12:45 Civil Rights (email to come when details are final)
Tackling the Issues
YOUR VOICE YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE
Pathways to Professionalism Video
Brought to you by NAR & KCBR
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS WEBSITE!
Website updated and maintained by Jeri S. Association Executive, KCBR